The best gift parents can give to their children is their strong and loving relationship.
No matter how much you invest in your children, their education and in caring for them, your children will notice if your relationship with your spouse is not good.
A happy, secure and fulfilled marriage is a task of a lifetime, a work in progress. Love, tenderness and respect are key to a happy marriage. Love is not a sentiment, it is a decision. A happy and fulfilled marriage is not a matter of luck: it is the result of continually working to strengthen the bond to deepen the relationship and the friendship through effective communication and the sincere gift of self.
Your marriage is a beautiful loving adventure. You will be amazed how much you will learn from other couples, what insights you will get into your own good and not so good habits and how they affect the relationship with your spouse.
- The Love Bond
- Sexual Persons
- Marital Communication
- Work and Family
- Family Life
- Money Matters
Family Enrichment courses are based on the case study method developed in Harvard Business School.
The case study will challenge and stretch you to take a stand and make decisions as you have to do in real life. The discussions and debates will push you to think widely and deeply and will foster real engagement and friendship with other couples.
More About The Case Study Method
- The Love Bond (Sept 29, 2018)
- Marital Communication (Oct 13, 2018)
- Sexual Persons (Nov 17, 2018)
- Work and Family (Jan 12, 2019)
- Family Life (Feb 16, 2019)
- Money Matters (Mar 9, 2019)
- The Love Bond (Jan 13, 2018 – 2nd Sat)
- Marital Communication (Feb 10, 2018 – 2nd Sat)
- Sexual Persons (Mar 10, 2018 – 2nd Sat)
- Work and Family (Apr 21, 2018 – 3rd Sat)
- Family Life (June 2, 2018 – 1st Sat)
All courses are $300 per couple. Payments can be mailed via check or paid online with a credit card or PayPal.