Nests that empty, then fill back up with grandchildren. Careers that are ramping up or winding down. Old dreams unfulfilled and new dreams beckoning.
Does midlife have both of you asking, “What now?”
For couples married 25 years or more, Married Love III is an opportunity to build on your life together, gain fresh perspectives and chart new courses with renewed commitment and excitement.
Please note that this course will be geared toward married couples with children in college or older.
• Strengthening the Love Bond
• Communication and Unity
• Work-life Harmony
• ‘Next generation’ Family Life
Family Enrichment courses are based on the case study method developed in Harvard Business School.
The case study will challenge and stretch you to take a stand and make decisions as you have to do in real life. The discussions and debates will push you to think widely and deeply and will foster real engagement and friendship with other couples.
More About The Case Study Method
TOPICS / Dates for General Session
• Strengthening the Love Bond – October 30, 2021
• Communication and Unity – December 4, 2021
• Sexuality – January 22, 2022
• Work-life Harmony – March 12, 2022
• ‘Next generation’ Family Life – April 30, 2022
These sessions are being held : TBD