For married couples with children from 8 to 11 years old.
In the years between 8 and 11, children feel comfortable in the environment they are involved in. As a consequence they find themselves taking a great quantity of personal decisions in many daily situations. To be able to choose, children need to have a scale of values to use as reference.
In this course, parents analyze the importance to live according to a scale of values, how to transmit and how to help them acquire these values.
- Introduction. First decisions, a step forward
- Family Life
- Strengthening the will
- The use of leisure time: reading, sports and the media
- Mutual understanding in marriage
- Educating for love
- Authority and responsibility
Family Enrichment courses are based on the case study method developed in Harvard Business School.
The case study will challenge and stretch you to take a stand and make decisions as you have to do in real life. The discussions and debates will push you to think widely and deeply and will foster real engagement and friendship with other couples.
More About The Case Study Method
- Getting to Know a Child (Nov 10, 2018, 4p)
- Free Time: What’s it For? (Dec 8, 2018, 4p)
- Mutual Understanding in Marriage (Jan 12, 2019, 4p)
- Reflections on Educating for Love (Feb 9, 2019, 4p)
- Parental Authority (Mar 9, 2019, 4p)
All courses are $300 per couple. Payments can be mailed via check or paid online with a credit card or PayPal.
NJ sessions are held at 36 Madison Avenue, Madison, New Jersey 07940.