For married couples with children from 13 to 16 years old.
Between the conflicts and crisis of this phase, many of the values transmitted by the family during infancy, begin now to dull, be contrasted and assimilated.
In this course, parents discover the value of their adolescent children and discover how to efficiently communicate in moments of crisis. In addition, they will analyze the social tendencies that impact the development of their adolescent’s fragile personality.
- Crisis and the challenges of adolescence
- Discovering adolescent values
- Sexual awakening: effervescence and self-control
- Self-esteem and personal style
- Value of the image of the body: anorexia and other trends
- Authority. Models that go against the grain
- Adolescent partying
- Religion and the intimacy of the person
- Leisure, free time and freedom
- The family project
Family Enrichment courses are based on the case study method developed in Harvard Business School.
The case study will challenge and stretch you to take a stand and make decisions as you have to do in real life. The discussions and debates will push you to think widely and deeply and will foster real engagement and friendship with other couples.
More About The Case Study Method
The course dates for this program have not been announced yet.
All courses are $300 per couple. Payments can be mailed via check or paid online with a credit card or PayPal.
Our sessions are held at Eastchester Italian American Citizens Club, 789 Post Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583.