Pre-Adolescence- Westchester 2021-2022
Family Enrichment New York is excited to offer Pre-Adolescence to the Westchester community. Family Enrichment, through its case study method based courses, has provided for many years solid support and guidance for parents in their task of raising a family.
During puberty, children experience physical and psychological changes that affect their sensibility and behavior. At the same time, children are influenced by aggressive external factors. In this course, parents analyze the causes and effects of such changes and they study the most appropriate guidelines to maintain a firm and down-to-earth relationship with their children, without limiting their natural discovery of the world.
Topics to be covered include developing a healthy work-life balance, developing character in children, strengthening the will, proper use of leisure time and the use of authority and responsibility in parenting.
- Celebrating Uniqueness (October 09, 2021, 7:00p)
- Love and Life (November 13, 2021, 7:00p)
- Great Kids Just Don’t Happen (January 8, 2022, 7:00p)
- Time to Flourish (February 5, 2022, 7:00p)
- The Gift of Family Values (March 5, 2022, 7:00pm)
- The Great Adventure (April 02, 2022, 7:00p)
All general sessions will be held in Zoom