For married couples with children from 4 to 7 years old.
Children between 4 and 7 years old start to develop their personality and reach the age of reason. This stage requires much individualized attention from parents.
The course will help parents reconcile a unique upbringing with the influence of friends and family. It is now time to introduce to children the family style that each marriage creates and help channel their behavior on the basis of the human virtues.
- Introduction to the Program. Stages of Childhood Development
- Parenting of Character. Building Character in Children
- Authority and Discipline
- Sex Education. Speaking of Sex
- Play, Free Time and Technology
- The Family Environment
- Work Life Balance. Communication in Marriage
Family Enrichment courses are based on the case study method developed in Harvard Business School.
The case study will challenge and stretch you to take a stand and make decisions as you have to do in real life. The discussions and debates will push you to think widely and deeply and will foster real engagement and friendship with other couples.
More About The Case Study Method
- Building Character in Children: Nov 17, 2018, 6:30p
- Loving Discipline: Dec 15, 2018, 6:30p
- Leisure and Play: Jan 19, 2019, 6:30p
- Love and Life: Feb 16, 2019, 6:30p
- Time for Each Other: Mar 16, 2019, 6:30p
All courses are $300 per couple. Payments can be mailed via check or paid online with a credit card or PayPal.
NYC sessions are held at IESE Business School, 165 W 57th St, New York, NY, 10019.