In the years between 7 and 10, children feel comfortable in the environment they are involved in. As a consequence they find themselves taking a great quantity of personal decisions in many daily situations. To be able to choose, children need to have a scale of values to use as reference.
In this course, parents analyze the importance to live according to a scale of values, how to transmit and how to help them acquire these values.
- Celebrating Uniqueness: Getting to know a Child
- Family Life: Balancing Family and Work
- Time to Flourish: Free Time
- The Great Adventure:Mutual Understanding in Marriage
- Love and Life: Reflections on Educating for Love
- Great Kids Don’t Just Happen: Parental Authority
Family Enrichment courses are based on the case study method developed in Harvard Business School.
The case study will challenge and stretch you to take a stand and make decisions as you have to do in real life. The discussions and debates will push you to think widely and deeply and will foster real engagement and friendship with other couples.
More About The Case Study Method
- Family Life: Balancing family and work (October 24, 2020, 7:00p)
- Time to Flourish: Free time (November 21, 2020, 7:00p)
- The great adventure: Mutual understanding in marriage (January 9, 2021, 7:00p)
- Love and Life: Reflections on educating for love (February 6, 2021, 7:00p)
- Great kids don’t just happen: Parental authority (March 6, 2021, 7:00pm
- Celebrating Uniqueness: Getting to know a child (April, 10 2021, 7:00p)
All courses are $200 per couple. Payments can be mailed via check or paid online with a credit card or PayPal. All general sessions will be held in zoom.
All sessions general sessions will be held in Zoom.